Sunday, May 20, 2007

Little Kids Earning Money During Summer Vacation

Last time when I visited my native I happened to see the young energetic kiddos earning money by doing business like selling candies (Kuru kuru Muttayi, Thenn Muttayi, KadichaParchi, Jogara.....), pickles (Maanga Achaar, Puli Achaar, Ulli Achaaar, Puli achaarum podi, Nellikka Achaar……) and they even sell half ripened mangoes (Chenacha Maanga with uppum molaku podium) with salt and chilly powder mixed… It’s really Yummmmy…. I like it very much …….




They are having summer vacation now. Instead of playing all the time they started these petty shop businesses. Because of this business, they don’t need to ask money from their parents for buying bat, ball…etc. And even they are using this money for taking cycle for rent. I really appreciate these guys and their parents. Just see these pics which I had taken

3 comments:

കുഞ്ഞാപ്പു said...

hi haneees. its really interesting and bit surprize that u too in blogging. ny way all da best and try to keep this mood always and for ever

all da best

കുഞ്ഞാപ്പു said...

those pictures really took me to my childhood. me too was one partner of my frind shajeer's petty peedyaa

Hanees said...

Thanks A lot..
Keep checkin my blog.. Will update regularly....